Jobeville

Saturday, September 09, 2006

My Strength

Hi, we are the Jobes and we live in Savannah, Georgia. We have been so blessed to be in this city eight years now. The Lord led us here after Milligan College and Brian's seminary degree at Emanuel School of Religion in Johnson City, Tennessee. We still miss the warm, relaxing and comforting atmosphere of the mountains, but are in awe every day of God's creation in the South. My husband, Brian, is the East Campus pastor at Savannah Christian Church and I am a stay at home Mommy. I taught as an Interrelated (Special Ed.) Teacher for three years and also private tutored home school students during our first attempts to stay pregnant. Two years later, the Lord blessed us with two adorable girls - Sydney (3 1/2) and Sophie (1 1/2). I enjoy entertaining (and being entertained by) the girls every day! They bring me much delight, but not as much as my husband and my first love, Jesus Christ. He fulfills me every day and gives me the strength and wisdom to make it through. The girls and I just returned from a four day mini vacation from Orlando with my parents and need to get to making Grandparent's Day cards for tomorrow. More later!
Gratefully His,
Marie

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home