
Okay, the past five days have been an extremely challenging time for me, but I am so thankful for a breakthrough this morning. Brian and I have been praying together every day and yesterday we were unable to. That's an excuse, I should have called him up on the phone and arranged something amidst all of the meetings, breathing treatments for Sydney, housekeeping, etc. I am so thankful to be married to a man who daily is diligently seeking God's direction and focus for his ministry at church. I am also so very grateful for a husband who cares about my needs and is always looking for ways to serve me as a wife. Thank you, Lord for this amazing blessing, my precious husband Brian Jobe and most of all, your Son Jesus Christ who provides an unending supply of hope, security, love and peace for the future.
This is a picture of our youngest daugther Sophie Rebecca Jobe (April 2005).

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home