Hey there Marie! Sorry it's taken me a while to post on your new blog - I love it by the way! Good job on the slide show...I'm impressed you figured it out all on your own! ;) How are you guys doing?
Thanks Marie for the help with teething. I did get those a couple of days ago. Steph told me about them. I tried them once. Thanks so much. Your girls are so cute! Do you Mom and Dad still live in Clinton? Anyways, thanks again! I hope ya'll had a great Christmas.
Hey Marie! We're heading out this weekend and I just wanted to say I'm looking forward to keeping in touch through each others blogs - I hope you'll continue to update with pics of Sydney and Sophie as well as updates on how you and Brian are doing!
3 Comments:
Hey there Marie! Sorry it's taken me a while to post on your new blog - I love it by the way! Good job on the slide show...I'm impressed you figured it out all on your own! ;) How are you guys doing?
Thanks Marie for the help with teething. I did get those a couple of days ago. Steph told me about them. I tried them once. Thanks so much. Your girls are so cute! Do you Mom and Dad still live in Clinton? Anyways, thanks again! I hope ya'll had a great Christmas.
Jan
Hey Marie! We're heading out this weekend and I just wanted to say I'm looking forward to keeping in touch through each others blogs - I hope you'll continue to update with pics of Sydney and Sophie as well as updates on how you and Brian are doing!
Post a Comment
<< Home