Jobeville

Saturday, June 02, 2007

Italy - Part 1

Hello, friends and family! Brian and I had the opportunity to get out of the country and tour Italy for two weeks with my brother, two cousins and their spouses. My parents, Aunt and fabulous, spunky Grandma Mink came along as well. Thanks to Grandma (who funded the entire excursion), we have some momentous photos and events to share. I will be sending some posts your way so that you can see some of our most exciting times together. Hope all of you are able to enjoy some time away with your family. I am probably going to drive with my brother across country this August with the moving van. His wife and two daughters will be driving their van to Texas and then picking up her parents to help with the move. I'm looking forward to this roadtrip with my brother Paul. Love you all and would be ecstatic to hear how you are as well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home