Jobeville

Friday, March 02, 2007

Okay, that was quick!

I just posted a blog to test our blogging. I didn't realize that it was that simple and am going to make more of an effort to blogg at least once a week so that those of you who are viewing our family happenings across the country will be able to know more about us more frequently. Thanks for your patience and I hope to do more in this month!
Brian and I have been going through a tough time of spiritual warfare and are now on the other side of it with a renewed realization of God's presence and the evil one's desire to penetrate our hearts. We are now reading together nightly, praying daily and on guard a WHOLE lot more! I guess we went through a time when we were smoothly sailing and not realizing that we had neglected some of each other's needs and were sort of doing ministry on our own and not together. It's amazing how reading together four nights already has drawn us so much closer! Keep us accountable - we sure need it!
We are also praying for wisdom as we research different educational options for Sydney next year. We have slots for her at Growing in the Son (a Pre-K at our church) and Hancock Day School (an expensive, but very well reputable school 30 minutes away on the other side of town). We are not sure if we need to move so that we will be closer to that school or another public school that is more successful or if we should stay. We're in the praying stages and know that the Lord is going to lead us in His perfect timing...
We would love to hear how all of you are - don't hesitate to drop a line or two.
Much love to you all,
Marie

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home